Friday, April 3, 2009

Saving the World & Money 1 Diet Coke at a time

How, you may ask?

Well, I get refills. What you say?

When I buy my large diet coke (my caffine fix, don't like coffee ewww!) I save my cup. (yes my car and desk look cluttered, but there is a reason!)

Then I walk (saving gas and pollution) to Carl's Jr. and get a refill (saving money and plastic) using my same cup.

I also have a cup from Mobile for the same thing when I fill up my car.

So I am reducing landfill (saving 100's of plastic cups a year!), reducing pollution (walking not driving) and saving Moola (costs .80 to 1.25 less to refill!)

That's a Win/WIn/WIN baby!

2 comments:

GT said...

i think this blog is great! Hahah! I do the same thing except I do it only because I am cheap!

Was wondering if we can exchange blog rolls

http://adviceyoucanignore.com

swoboda said...

It's Frugal man not Cheap! Sure we can exchange blog rolls let me know how.