Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cash 4 Gold Saga Continues

I sent this email regarding the check amount they offered:
Dear Cash4Gold,


I recently received my check for the gold I sent. The post date on the check is 9/29/8, for $67.29.


I am requesting that you ship my items back via UPS account with $500 insurance. Please send my items to , , CA


If you have any questions you can call me at


I tried calling a few times today and for some reason I keep getting a busy signal.


Sincerely,

Debby


I got this reply :



Debby,
I have referenced your account and added the appropriate information. Please return your check to us, once we receive it we will ship your material back as you have instructed. Please mail your check to:

Cash4Gold


1701 Blount Rd.


Pompano Beach, Fl 33069




Thank You



No comments: