Monday, May 11, 2009

Check your Credit Card Bills!

Hey People,

When is the last time you looked at your credit card bill? I mean really looked? Maybe put them all side by side to see if anything pops?

Well, I don't know about you but with 2 boys (or 3 if you count my hubinski) online games, music subscriptions, etc I started really looking at the bills and asking on "unfamiliar" items.

At one time they used 2 different games but I know we cancelled one a while ago and yet it is STILL being billed. Unfortunately it is on the one card I can't open a dispute on electronically and they are closed by the time I get home. So I have a todo list of items to call and/or cancel.

If you cancel a subscription, which we did on a few, make sure if it is thru email you keep the cancellation, it if is on the phone make sure you get a cancellation number!

It might not seem like much but 9.99 here, and 12.99 there etc adds up in the long run.

Get all your card statements out, make sure no duplicate billings, they were billing us twice, once in my husbands name which I cancelled and once in my name! Assholeos!

The sooner you get the dispute going the sooner you get your credits back and they don't charge interest on the disputed items.

No comments: