Monday, April 6, 2009

Cash 4 Gold where is my Stuff?

I sent an email looking for my stuff

Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 6:45 PM
To: info@cash4gold.com
Subject: (Email Case#)



Dear Cash for Gold:

I sent my items in, USPS with a tracking number, you received them and sent me a check, I called & e-mailed to let you know I did not want the check, I wanted my items back. I was told to send the check back and once it was received you would send back via the UPS acct number I provided with a 500 insurance.

As of today I have not received my items back.

I would like to know where my items are and a tracking number showing them on their way back.

Sincerely,
Debby





Response








Debby,
I see notes in your file that your pacakge is in shipping awaiting a FedEx label. I will meet with our shipping manager first thing Monday morning to find out why it has not been shipped yet. Thank you for your patience.



Justin N.

No comments: